Quality Care When You're Not There
Sacred Heart Preschool and Childcare Center was started with one goal in mind, to provide the highest quality childcare possible for your child. Our vision is to offer age appropriate learning experiences that will help form and foster a foundation for future overall growth. The central theme of the center is that learning is fun!
We are committed to helping you and your child make an easy, comfortable transition into our program by communicating our philosophy, goals and procedures. The most important element of any new relationship is communication. Our goal is to keep all lines of communication open between staff and family to make this an exciting experience for your child.
Sacred Heart Preschool and Childcare Center is open to all children ages 6 weeks to 8 years old. Our center does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or toilet training status.
“Open communication and respect are of utmost importance at Sacred Heart”
Our staff is chosen for their warm and nurturing personalities. They have varying levels of schooling and experience ranging from currently attending college to a Master’s Degree with 40 years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field. They are all First Aid and CPR trained and they attend child care trainings throughout the year to further their knowledge in the ever changing field of Early Childhood.
“Learning is FUN!!”
Sacred Heart Preschool and Childcare Center is structured to meet each child’s individual needs mentally and physically, as well as socially and emotionally. Our center is a carefully planned environment that enables children to explore, experiment and create according to individual age and abilities.
Children learn through play. Play and learning are inseparable companions. When a child explores his environment, listens to stories, creates with art materials, builds with blocks, communicates ideas and sings songs, a child is learning.
Goals & Objectives
- To offer a developmentally appropriate program that meets the emotional, cognitive, physical, social and spiritual needs of each child.
- To maintain a warm, safe and nurturing environment that permits children to grow and explore according to their individual ages and abilities.
- To provide a positive feedback to self-worth and self-confidence.
- To give opportunities for creative expression.
- To meet the individual needs of each child
- To stimulate their independent, social and emotional growth.
- To provide a yearly curriculum that reflects a variety of learning experiences.
- To allow children to experience learning through play and hands-on activities.
- To maintain communication with families through an “open-door” policy.